Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bridal Shower!


So, Breana's bridal shower was a couple of weeks ago, and since we haven't posted anything on here yet, I thought this would be a good subject to start with. I had a ton of fun spending the weekend with my sisters, and I am very excited for this beautiful bride-to-be!



You have to thank Lisa for this embarrassed expression.



It was actually really fun to put together the decorations, and see them turn out the way we had hoped. The orange and green pom poms were Martha Stewart inspired, although Julie's creativity led to the substitution of green napkins when tissue paper couldn't be found.



These cute bird picks were designed by Mike, and put together by Arwen and I. I love the way they turned out. So cute!








1 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun family times. Im so glad you guys have a blog!