Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breana and Jordan's Wedding


Well, I should have done this sooner, but I am finally getting around to posting Breana's wedding. August 9, 2008 Breana and Jordan were sealed for eternity in the Los Angeles temple. It was such a beautiful wedding and reception, and I am so thankful that I was able to be there.




Breana and Jordan looked so happy all day. I am very glad that she has found such a good man to be her husband. They are both great people, and I love and admire them.






Congratulations you two, we love you very much!

Sorry some of the pictures aren't that great, but I wanted to post them anyways! :)

3 comments:

Jess Edling said...

Awesome pictures! It looked like it was a lovely day

Carrie said...

What a beautiful dress! I wish that I could have been there!

Curtis and Barbara said...

How special. Breana looks beautiful. They look happy. Bummer, I couldn't make it... still stuck here in Utah!