Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Goodbye Simpsons.....



After only 2 years of working at The Simpsons, Mike is moving on to something different...
Disney!
Having Mike working at The Simpsons has been really fun though. It has been a great opportunity for Mike to grow and learn in animation. Also, we have had the chance to go to alot of fun parties and events.
Disney will be just as great I am sure. They offer many learning experiences as well, and Mike won't have to worry about the morality of the work he is asked to do. Not that Simpsons is that bad, but it would be nice for him to do something that he knows won't offend anyone.
Congratulations Mike! You are so very talented, and I am very proud of all the effort you put forth in your work. I know this is just the beginning of your success!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

YEAH!! thats awesome! thanks for sharing. Im so glad we have these blogs to keep up with everyones lives. I cant wait to hear what Mike's next project will be so that I can say, "my cousin Mike did that!"

Amy and Jeff said...

Congratulations! Thats great!

Sheryl said...

Hey where have I been??? Last I heard you were just a Blogging Stalker! You now have this down pat, and I will be a regular visitor!! I also expect that you will leave a little hello on mine every once in awhile!! This is Great! YAY for Mike and Disney! His lifelong goal is here! Nothing better! I bet it will be absolutely wonderful ! Love you guys!

Rachel said...

disney, hooray!! tell mike i said congrats! i am all for not offending people, ha ha, i just yell at them instead! :) i am still waiting for you guys to come to nc again!!

River said...

Congrats!!! Keith says ditto. I am so happy for you guys. Although you know Keith still loves the Simpsons. Well, you guys are amazing. We will definately let you guys know when we will finally be able to make it down.

Pitt-Meisingers said...

Congratulations Michael!! That is so great!! Let us know what you're working on!!

jeanine said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Brian said...

Congratulations Mike! I feel bad I didn't even know you were working on the Simpsons. Where have WE been!?