Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bolt



A couple of weeks ago Mike and I got to go to the wrap party for Bolt. The movie came out Friday, and I highly recommend it. This was the best Disney movie that I have seen in a long time. We even went to see it again with our friends and neighbors on Saturday, and it was just as good.
Not only was the movie great, but we got to see it in the Kodak Theatre, and it was followed by a party in the grand ballroom at Hollywood and Highland. I can't wait to go to a wrap party for the first movie that Mike gets to work on!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! You will get to see so many people and things... so jealous!

Rachel said...

that is so cool! so high society!! I do think that looks like a cute movie, so i will have to check it out :)

Amy and Jeff said...

What fun!! We'll have to see it.

AB said...

We LOVED the movie! Thanks for taking us on Saturday. I don't think Nash has sat so still for a movie in a theater ever.

Jana Howard said...

How fun! This looks like you guys had a blast! Loren and I want to go see Bolt!

Sheryl said...

You are too fun! what a great package deal! they just got the best animator ever, so it's a fair trade!

Curtis and Barbara said...

You guys looks so cute! I'll have to check out the movie! Love your dress!

River said...

I so want to go but scared the kids will go crazy. I miss you two so much. Can't wait til March.