Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am Thankful For...


Happy Thanksgiving! I have been wanting to do a separate blog for each one of my family members, but I procrastinate, so that never happened. I am so very thankful for my family, and I want everyone to know how much I love them. My Dad is without a doubt the most intelligent person I know. I love that I can ask him about anything. I also love that he has such a strong testimony of the church. And, I love that me and him have so much in common. My Mom and Dad both have a great sense of humor, they crack me up all the time. Everyone that knows my mom knows that she is very sweet, but many people don't know that she is so funny. She is also very artistic.
Lisa has always been a role model to me. I used to love going shopping with her when I was younger, and I still do! She always takes care of everyone, and I know she is going to be a great mother. David is another role model for me. He is smart, spiritual, and creative. Everyone that meets him loves him, because he is so good-natured.
Arwen and I were very close growing up. We are only about 18 months apart. Arwen has always watched out for me. She stuck up for me in school, and made sure that I always had a friend. I loved that we were able to go to school together. Breana will always be my "little sister." The two of us became very close when I was in high school. When I went out with my friends, we often invited her along. She was always very mature for her age, and she is a ton of fun. I wish I could be as outgoing as her.
Now that we are all getting older, I have been blessed with great in-laws. Brian is hilarious. He is pretty witty, and very outgoing. He is one of those people that seems to know about everything. Julie has become as much a sister as all my others. I loved having her living so close to us. She constantly inspires me be a better person, and she is very creative. Jordan, is the laid back person I wish I was. He is funny, and smart, and very caring. I love that he has a strong testimony, and that he takes such good care of Bre.
Last, but certainly not least, is my wonderful husband Mike. Mike is so smart and loving. He is a talented artist, but also an amazing cook. He works very hard to support us, and then still comes home and pampers me. He has taught me so much since we have been married.
I love my family more than anything, and they are my best friends!
I haven't forgotten the family that I married in to, but that is for my next blog. :)


6 comments:

Heidi said...

very sweet! I miss everyone so so so much (as I sit here crying). THanks for that!

Carrie said...

That is such a great post! I am thankful for you and your blog. Thanks for keeping me connected to you and your side of the family. They are great! I wish that I knew you all better!

River said...

Sooo cute. I love your family too. I miss your mom and dad a ton. Your sisters are all so wonderful. And David... good ol David. I seriously can't wait to come to see you guys. Yes, the plan is the last week of March (as always with the exception of this last one).

AB said...

No wonder we love you so much...you come from good stock!

Lisa said...

That was a very sweet blog! I am thankful that you are my sister and I look up to you as well. And I am glad to have Mike has a brother. Love you both...

A Mommy, a Daddy, a Baby: a Blog. said...

Awe shucks, Dejah. You were always the most loving.