Monday, November 10, 2008

Noah's Blessing

Sunday November 2, was Noah's blessing. David did a wonderful job giving the blessing. It was very touching, and everyone there felt the Spirit. Here are the many faces of Noah.



Yes, we are "those" Aunts... The four of us jump at every chance we get to hold this handsome boy. Despite the look he is giving me here, he fell asleep in my arms for the first time that day. There is something so beautiful about a baby falling asleep in your arms. I love it, and I love my nephew!

6 comments:

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

I was wondering when you would put pictures up. Its fun being "those"aunts!

Sheryl said...

ahhhh! He is a cutie! Poor boy, no one to love him and take care of him! J/K - you are all so cute!

Rachel said...

that is so cute, baby blessings are so special, and you are right, it is so sweet when a baby falls asleep in your arms, they are so peaceful.

Brendon and Stephanie said...

Ohhh, I just LOVE that picture with mom and the aunts surrounding baby Noah. That's so adorable! Yay for siblings with kids :)

Curtis and Barbara said...

What a special day. Love the last pic too... so cute... all that love around that cute baby boy!

River said...

oh my I love that pic..amazing. I miss you all! only 4 months til march.