Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving and Temple


For some reason my pictures loaded in opposite order, so you get the best news first. That's right, last Saturday Arwen went to the temple! I can't really put into words how happy and excited I was for her. She has truly changed. She looked so beautiful in her temple dress, and it all just felt so right. I love her, and I am so happy that she has chosen this path. She is a beautiful person, inside and out, and I love how close we have become lately!



Thanksgiving was great. I didn't take too many pictures though. Last year David and Julie had us over for dinner a couple of nights before thanksgiving, and Julie made hats for us. This year she made them again. She's so clever and fun. Of course Noah looked adorable in his. I loved being able to spend the whole weekend with my family. Unfortunately Lisa went with Brian's family, but she had a great time, and I got to spend some time with her Friday night. I love my family, and I love how wonderful everything has been lately.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

That is SOO SOO awesome! good for Arwen!
and all those Thanksgiving hats... adorable! what a great idea! Love it!

Traci Elizabeth said...

First off...your parents look GREAT! I haven't seen them in a real long time.

Go Arwen, I always loved Arwen. She is a very genuine person. She looks beautiful and I am so happy she had this opportunity!

Rachel said...

wow that looks like the coolest thanksgiving ever, next year i am going to join you guys, i totally want a cool hat!!!

Rachel said...

ahh, i forgot the most important thing i was going to say, hooray for arwen!! i am so proud, what a wonderful and fun experience!!

Carrie said...

Yay for Arwen! I am so happy for her! What a wonderful event for your family.

jeanine said...

I'm so happy for Arwen! Your news made my day!

Curtis and Barbara said...

That's great news! You have a beautiful family. Love all the pics.

Leesah said...

He wants Bruce Lee - Jeet Kun Do? books, so you guys might be able to find one that's not too expensive. Is there anything in particular he can get for Mike?

River said...

okay so I'm crying. I can't wait to come out there and see you guys. I'm so happy for Arwen. I miss her a ton. I can't find all your numbers though... so I'll get them before I come back down.