Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spin Classes


Today was my first real workout day in my new spin class, and I am sore! Everyone told me that these classes were intense, but that's not the problem. The problem is the seats on these bikes. I told Mike last night that it feels like I am sitting on a thin brick cross. I'm out to buy a seat cover this afternoon, and I really hope it works. Until then, I think I'll have to sit on a pillow! Hopefully I will get our Christmas, Anniversary and New Year's pictures up soon too.

4 comments:

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

I forgot you were doing that, you are brave!

Rachel said...

your blog is so cute!!!!! i totally need to do some execising! good luck with the brick!

Rachel said...

that would be exercising, sorry

Heidi said...

WOW! I have never tried one of those classes. Im not sure I could do it.