Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm Back

Okay, so I purposely cut myself off from the world for awhile. Something happened, and I felt the need to close myself up, and try to block out the world for awhile. I don't know if any of that makes sense, but sorry for not inviting anyone to the blog. The good news is I hadn't posted anything anyways, so you didn't miss out.
Last weekend we celebrated my 26th birthday. (I'll have to post the embarrassing "blowing out the candles picture" later.) I can't believe that I am that old already. This birthday was filled with mixed emotions. I am so happy, and blessed to be alive, but ashamed that I haven't done more with my life. I want to really take more advantage of the time that I have, and constantly make myself a better person.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope everything's ok. And I know exactly what you mean about doing more with your life. I sometimes feel like that too. I'm sure that you will find ways to do so!

Brendon and Stephanie said...

Welcome back! We missed you. After Breana's post, I was worried. Hope you're okay now.

Heidi said...

YAY! You are back. I was hoping I didn't miss anything. Bre told me what happened and Jordan showed me pictures. Good to hear you are on the "up"! we are thinking about you! See you at the shower!

Sheryl said...

Hey darlin girl. I can feel your pain. I had someone walk out in front of my car trying to kill herself. So many questions and pain goes thru your soul when a tragedy happens that you are any part of. My prayers have been with you baby! So glad you are feeling some sense of normalcy. Love you guys!

Carrie said...

Oh, Dejah! My mom told me what happened. I can only imagine how hard that must have been for you. I am glad that you are ok now.

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

I love you!

Rachel said...

Hey girlie, i hope everything is okay, if you ever need to talk you know i am here, love ya!!

River said...

I read Bre's post and I hope you are okay. Let me know if you ever need anything. You can always call or text. Although I know when going through something it isn't the first thing to want to talk... I love you and care about you. I'm still thinking of you. And eventhough we aren't going to Southern next month. We plan a fall trip.