Sunday, May 17, 2009

"It's cool to love your family, I know because I love them more and more"



I know I haven't been posting lately, but now that school is almost over, I hope that will change.
As we all know, last week was Mother's Day, and how could I not write about the wonderful Mothers I have?
The first picture is my mom and I. That is my mom, after 4 kids. It amazes me that she never shows age. My mom is absolutely beautiful on the outside, and the inside. She is funny, and clever, and smart. A lot of people think she is quiet, but she isn't. She just doesn't show that side all the time. I think I am a lot like her in that sense.
I love when people tell me that I am like my mom, whether it is an appearance, or personality. She is a wonderful person. She has had many hardships, and life has not been easy, but she has always been an example to her children. She is a wonderful example of love, faith, and understanding, and I love her.
The next picture is Mike, and his mom, Karen. I am so lucky to have Karen as my mother-in-law. She is always willing to teach me. She makes me feel loved everytime I am around her. Talking to Karen is always easy. When we get a chance to be with Mike's family, I find myself wanting to just sit and talk with Karen. I think she possesses many of the qualities that my mom has. She is beautiful, she is smart, she is fun, and she is spiritual. I love her, and I am so thankful for the love that she shows me.

2 comments:

AB said...

I think we should start a club for women who love their Mother-in-law.

Sheryl said...

Two amazing women who love unconditionally, and with all their hearts!