Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Pretend all the Good Things are for You"


For the past few months, I have been reading this blog "The Rockstar Diaries". It is way cute and inspiring, and she has been posting different "happy"lists. So, I have decided to do my own, and I am hoping that those who read this post will make one for themselves too. Besides the obvious (Mike, family, church, etc...) While my list could get pretty long, here are 10 little things that make me oh so happy. What would be on your list?

1. Stepping on leaves in the fall, and making them crunch.
2. Shooting a really good picture.
3. Finding something awesome at a thrift store.
4. Riding my bike on a cool day.
5. Beach bonfires.
6. Running barefoot through wet grass.
7. Seeing a shooting star.
8. Singing at the top of my lungs, with no one around.
9. The smell of the breeze through our front windows in the spring.
10. Being woken up by the sun on my face.

10 comments:

AB said...

GREAT list. You're inspiring me to try one of my own!

Amy F.P. said...

That is a really good list. I need more beach bonfires in my life.

Jana Howard said...

Dejah, you are adorable! I wish I could be a fly on the wall and listen to you sing at the top of your lungs!! :)

Pitt-Meisingers said...

i'm with Jana... I want to hear the singing!! :)

Mike and Dejah Morris said...

I know it's shocking that I sing loud, but trust me, you don't want to hear it. :)

jeanine said...

I love this list... and I agree with Amy--I need more beach bonfires in my life too. (I guess I should move by the beach...)

Cookies and Crumbs said...

I'm going to have to strongly disagree with #6 and #10, but great list! You better be the Rock Band singer next time!

Delgado Co. said...

so we need to get to geather call me 9514270310 miss you wendy

Escobar Family said...

Dejah...you are too funny! I love looking at all the different blogs too. I added your link to my blog if that is okay? Heidi has so many links that I frequently check them out. Take care!

Rachel said...

i love this, i am so going to steal it!