Friday, October 2, 2009

Finally Fall!


Ok, so I know it has been technically Fall for at least a week now, but this is the first week that it has really felt like it here in California.
I love Fall! I love the chill in the air, I love being able to wear cute sweaters, I love rain, I love the colors, I love crunching leaves when I walk, I love watching General Conference, I love watching college football, I love Halloween (my favorite holiday), I love Thanksgiving. Although school started about a month ago, I always loved going back to school as a kid. I loved buying new clothes and supplies, getting to see everyone again, getting to have new teachers and classes. (Yes, I'm a dork.) I always feel that same feeling, each year, even though it has been years since I have been in high school or elementary.
Yes, I love everything about this time of year, and I am so excited that it is here. Last night I started decorating our home for Halloween. Also, just to really get me in the spirit for Halloween, I start watching scary/Halloween movies every day for the entire month. So much fun!

9 comments:

Cookies and Crumbs said...

I love fall too! You really watch scary movies everyday? Let's cross our fingers the heat won't come back!

Sheryl said...

FALL is my FAVORITE season!! Nothing like it! You do some fun stuff!! I pass on the scary movies though!

Amy F.P. said...

I love fall too. The only thing about it is that it means winter is coming . . .

Deric and Muria Family said...

I love fall too!! Although Fall here isn't quite like fall in New England! Scary movies aren't my thing, but going back to school always was, so if you are a dork than so am I!!

AB said...

Come over. Halloween threw up here yesterday.

Pitt-Meisingers said...

I love all of the change in colors we are experiencing here too! Beautiful!!

RACHEL said...

Fall is the best! except we had a crazy random summer day today, i don't know what that was about.

Curtis and Barbara said...

We feels it here too! I have always been able to just feel the season... love it!

The White Way of Delight said...

Cute blog! :)