Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day


This year Mike and I spent the weekend in Orange County. On Saturday, we met up with Bre and Jordan, (and Kennedy) and went to Cafe Rio, then David and Julie joined us at the Great orange County Park. I saw this on a friend's blog, all of the activities at the park are free, but it was pretty crowded that weekend. We decided to skip the ice skating, but we did go on the balloon. 400 feet in the air! If you could see my left hand in the picture, you would see that I am holding on very tightly. I'm terrified of heights, but the ride was brief, and pretty.
Unfortunately, I was also feeling pretty sick that weekend. I found out today that my tonsils are infected. I blame school. One week there, and I'm already sick.

8 comments:

AB said...

Looks romantic even if it was scary!

Deric and Muria Family said...

Beautiful pics... it looks like fun!

A Mommy, A Daddy, A Baby: A Blog said...

I blame school too. Hope you feel better. Thanks for a fun time!

Amy F. P. said...

What a fun Valentine's! I've always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon.

Where are you going to school?

Sheryl said...

Breana said it was a great day, and Karen said you have some new ADORABLE pictures of our baby!! What an amazing wife, sister, auntie and niece you are! So glad you had a wonderful and memorable day! Get better... :)

Lisa said...

Your pictures convinced me that Brian and I need to go experience the balloon!! How fun! I wish we would have gone!

RACHEL said...

that looks fun, i have always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon!

Curtis and Barbara said...

How fun! I would have been SO scarred of the hot air balloon ride... I'm scared of heights too! =P