Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby Everett


Last Friday, I got the opportunity to take some pictures of this adorable baby. His parents are friends with Breana and Jordan, and they were nice enough to let me practice my photography skills on him.



Everett was not happy when we started out, but his mom got him smiling in no time!


How adorable are those big eyes!? I love them. I was really excited to take pictures of a baby that I'm not related to, it felt like a real job almost.

These are some of my favorite shots, and I really learned a lot. Looking back on all the photos, I realized there were some things I could do to make them better, and I'm actually really happy that I can say that, because next time, I will remember not to make those mistakes.
Thank you Terry Family, for the chance to photograph your handsome little boy!

12 comments:

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Super Cute! Good job

Heidi said...

GOod job! You are good!

Traci Elizabeth said...

great job...and what an adorable kid!!

Sheryl said...

Really great pictures. I got to hold Everett at church a few weeks ago...what a doll baby! I am pretty sure he and Kennedy are betrothed!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Those pics are super cute Deja!

Stephanie said...

I wish you lived closer so you could take some pics of Henry for me.

cherise and Tristan said...

I love them, I love them, I love them. He is so cute in all of them. You really captured his many faces. I can't wait to hang them all over my house. You were so patient and that is a great trait for a photographer to have. I can't thank you enough for your time and talent. I posted a comment earlier but it did not show up, so sorry if you get two of them from me. Thanks again!

by julia said...

The last one is a killer (that's good). I love it. You're an awesome photographer. I can't wait to see what else you can do... Want to those pictures we talked about. We're ready.

by julia said...

I forgot the word "take." Let me try again... Want to take those pictures we talked about???

by julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Lisa said...

These are great Dejah! You inspire me!

A "cheery" disposition said...

he has such a cute smile. I bet he was fun to photograph