Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Roaring 20's!


Mike and I have been having so much fun this last month, and that means tons of things to post. So, I have a lot to catch up on.
Julie planned a great evening for all of us a couple of weeks ago. We had a 1920's party, in the orange groves, to celebrate the first day of spring, and St. Patrick's Day. It was so much fun!



David and Julie did a beautiful job decorating, and I brought my record player, and some 20's records to help set the mood. The night couldn't have gone any better. It is always so much fun to spend time with my siblings. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to spend these times with them. Visit Julie's blog, for more pictures, and a short video of the walk to dinner. It really felt like we were back in time!

5 comments:

AB said...

What a cool idea. I'm not sure what the 20s and the Irish have in common...but who cares!

Deric and Muria Family said...

How fun!!! You look so beautiful, you have the perfect face for the hat!

Amy F. P. said...

How very fun!!! What a great idea. I love the pictures.

jeanine said...

You guys are so much fun! I love it!

RACHEL said...

that looks like a lot of fun, i love the wardrobes!!! your blog always makes me want to move back to california so we can hang out