Thursday, November 18, 2010

In Case You Hadn't Heard...


Yep, that's right. My beautiful sister Arwen is engaged! Mike and I went with her and new fiance Bryan to take some pictures in Pasadena. What a fun day! These two are so much fun, and we couldn't be more excited and happy for them! Congratulations you two!






Thank you for letting me do your pictures. And Thanks Bryan for teaching me how to edit my pictures. Now, if I could only get them to look the same on blogger as they do in lightroom!

10 comments:

Curtis and Barbara said...

Great pics! Love her outfit. =)

Amy F. P. said...

How exciting! Thanks for sharing the good news.

Deric and Muria Family said...

Your pictures look great! Congratulations to you beautiful sister. I miss you.

jeanine said...

Congrats Arwen!

Great pics Dejah!

A Mommy, A Daddy, A Baby: A Blog said...

Love the pictures!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

The pictures look great! I really like the second one with the orange background. I just looked at them with Arwen. They look so cute!! Aww!

Sheryl said...

lucky in love!

Jess Edling said...

Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations to Arwen!

Brian and Lisa said...

The pics are great Dejah! Brian and I need to schedule a session with you! ;)
Yay to Arwen and Bryan!!

RACHEL said...

yeah for arwen!!! great shots dee!