Sunday, June 5, 2011

Los Angeles Bridges









My final project for my landscape class: pictures of bridges in L.A. I noticed while driving on the 110, that there are some awesome bridges in L.A., that have been really neglected and destroyed. I wanted to show how beautiful they are.
However, L.A. is one of my least favorite places. I got lost more than once, and the bridges smelled really bad. Luckily a friend (Kimi) went with me, because I never would have braved this area alone.
Despite the trouble though, I am thinking I would like to go photograph some others.

9 comments:

Sheryl said...

Your eye for beauty wins again. These are mahhhvelous dahling! Truly beautiful.

jeanine said...

Those are awesome Dejah!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

they look great!!

Escobar Family said...

very cool pictures! love the different shades of color even though it is black and white!

Cookies and Crumbs said...

Those look so cool Deja! I hope you didn't find any homeless people under those bridges.

Edling's said...

Great pictures! YOu actually made LA look good!--That's a toughie! If you're ever in in the upper mid-west, stop in Minnesota. There are tons of beautiful bridges you might like (plus they're in safer areas than LA)! :)

Kimi said...

Good job with the pictures, I hardly believe that was the same bridge I was with you at.

Joy said...

These are really really pretty. I'd love to see them in true color -- just to prove that b&W was the way to go. Because with LA's smog it'd practically be sepia, anyhow... You are fabulously talented!

The Yorgason Family said...

I Love these pictures!! You are Sooo talented!! I Love your photography work!!