Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Addison



This beautiful girl is the newest addition to our extended family. Little Addison was born to Lisa and Brian on July 26. What a joy and a blessing she is to our family. We have all fallen head over heels in love with her already!





I love being an Aunt. I love being able to be at the hospital to see my nieces and nephews (most of them) right after they are born. I love watching my siblings and their spouses ease into parenthood. I love to see the immediate love they feel for their babies.




Congratulations Lisa and Brian!

6 comments:

Brian and Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these Dejah! Send me more! They are great! And you are such a sweet and thoughtful aunt! We love you!!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

these are precious! you did great. lisa and brian did great too! such a beauty!!!

AB said...

I love the one where she's asleep and looks like she's smiling. Another beautiful baby. Your family sure is good at making babies! Watch out, Arwen, that's a lot of pressure to produce something cute!

Edling's said...

she's a cutie!

Sheryl said...

Love these...what a beauty!

the growing tree said...

We love her already too! Great pictures. Love the smiling one.